Embedding Facebook posts
Facebook recently added the option to embed public posts from Facebook to your website.
To embed a post to your IM Creator site:
1. Get the HTML code from Facebook by following their instructions at https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2013/07/31/introducing-embedded-posts/
2. Open your site and go to the page you wish the post to appear on.
3. Click on Add an Element, then click on HTML. A generic HTML element will appear.
4. Click on Edit HTML in the black editing bar.
5. Paste the HTML you received from Facebook to replace the generic code in the element.
6. Click OK. The post will appear on your site.
If you don’t see the post, make sure it is set for public viewing