Creating a Bilingual Site
You can add flags/languages icons and link them to different pages in order to have double-language site. See here how to link them to hidden pages (meaning, they will not be shown in the main menu -http://support.imcreator.com/entries/24074190-Adding-a-link-to-a-hidden-page)
This option can be done by following these steps:
1. Create all the pages you want to have on your site (double of each page, for each language).
2. Go to Pages > Manage pages and make all pages hidden.
3. Create a menu for the first language through Add an Element > Sub-menu.
4. Add the buttons you want to have on this menu and link each of them to an internal page in the the specific language.
5. Copy this menu and paste it to all the pages of this language.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for the second language.
7. Add two flags and link each of them to the home page of the respective language.
Another option is having both the languages in the same page, many bilingual fashion magazines do it and it looks great (left column in one language, right column the other).
To connect your site to a domain, click PUBLISH > choose a subscription > follow the steps in our wizard to connect it or buy a new domain from us (if you buy a domain from us, we will then email you within 48 hours that the site is up)